Saturday, July 22, 2006
For a rural community to thrive in the 21st century, we need to work within traditional models of self-sufficiency while simultaneously building broader social networks. We want to create a physical space and a forum for community sufficiency. We are examining the intersection between the cultivated and the wild, working to implement more simple and sustainable systems. These 60 acres are currently home to three small farm businesses. Check out Fog and Thistle Farm, Fellow Workers Farm, and Anarchy Apiaries.
- Rain rain rain rain rain rain rain.
- Our First CSA Pickup Week!
- June 1st FARM MEETING
- Farm Meeting June 8th
- Work-Party Weekend Was Wonderful!
- Farm Meeting Notes May 11th (Summarized)
- WORK PARTY AND CONCERT AT THE GERMANTOWN COMMUNITY...
- Farm Meeting May 4th
- the HUE and CRY Spring 2006
- baby goats!!