Friday, April 14, 2006
For a rural community to thrive in the 21st century, we need to work within traditional models of self-sufficiency while simultaneously building broader social networks. We want to create a physical space and a forum for community sufficiency. We are examining the intersection between the cultivated and the wild, working to implement more simple and sustainable systems. These 60 acres are currently home to three small farm businesses. Check out Fog and Thistle Farm, Fellow Workers Farm, and Anarchy Apiaries.
- Farm Meeting Notes April 12th
- Farm Meeting Notes April 5th
- Farm Meeting Notes March 31st
- Farm meeting March 24th, 2006
- Nestled among the tidal Hudson and the rising Cat...
- some pretty photos (there are so many more...)
- Planting Schedule weeks of March 13th - 27th start...
- Dear Tortuga and friends, We have worked out some ...
- We're like a seed bomb, dude.
- Community Supported Agriculture