Wednesday, March 22, 2006
For a rural community to thrive in the 21st century, we need to work within traditional models of self-sufficiency while simultaneously building broader social networks. We want to create a physical space and a forum for community sufficiency. We are examining the intersection between the cultivated and the wild, working to implement more simple and sustainable systems. These 60 acres are currently home to three small farm businesses. Check out Fog and Thistle Farm, Fellow Workers Farm, and Anarchy Apiaries.
- Planting Schedule weeks of March 13th - 27th start...
- Dear Tortuga and friends, We have worked out some ...
- We're like a seed bomb, dude.
- Community Supported Agriculture
- Seed Saving at Germantown Community Farm
- Farm Update Feb 27th
- Initial Tortuga Questions February 2006
- Growing Together at the Roots With My Friends
- Farm Meeting Notes Day After Thanksgiving 2005
- Farm Meeting Notes November 20, 2005