Sunday, June 22, 2008
For a rural community to thrive in the 21st century, we need to work within traditional models of self-sufficiency while simultaneously building broader social networks. We want to create a physical space and a forum for community sufficiency. We are examining the intersection between the cultivated and the wild, working to implement more simple and sustainable systems. These 60 acres are currently home to three small farm businesses. Check out Fog and Thistle Farm, Fellow Workers Farm, and Anarchy Apiaries.
- Happy New Year From Gtown Farm!!
- Gtown Community Farm's Fall Gathering!!
- Gtown Community Farm's Fall Gathering Oct 13/14
- Late Summer
- Summertime Harvest
- Summertime at Gtown Farm
- The Water Underground Tour 2007 Comes to Germantow...
- Outrageously Successful Spring Work Party 07
- Springtime Explosion in Sequence Scrolling Down
- Early Spring at Germantown Community Farm 2007